The problem is that, if data can be collected in theory, then BuroNazis say they MUST be collected in practice

David Davis

It cannot be relevant to anyone, even the Big GramscoNazi State, what make, colour or type of car teachers drive. Or what anybody else drives for that matter***. All this proves is that the purposefully-wicked masters within the Enemy Class, having already achieved their objective of creating a Police State in the United Kingdom, view “data”, and all “data”, regardless of what kind, as their property.

I believe that the files of the Third Reich, had they all been captured and scientifically opened and analysed, would have dwarfed even those which were actually found.The situation regarding the KGB, or Cuba, or North Korea, or i predict the UK in decades to come if we should be able to liberate ourselves (nobody else will, for sure) will not turn out to be very different.

The Stasi of East Germany, being the substantive Legatee of the various R3 “security services”, consisted of 16% of the population of that benighted land, spying upon and capturing “product” about the other 84%.

***Anyway, I thought that the DVLA already has this on file?

“All your data they belong to us”.

0 thoughts on “The problem is that, if data can be collected in theory, then BuroNazis say they MUST be collected in practice

  1. What i found most illuminating was the way that the Government official repeatedly denied that such information had been asked for. Either the government is so chaotic it doesn’t know what it is doing or else they have reached the stage where open, barefaced lies have become acceptable, even in the teeth of the evidence.

    As an aside, i do find it mildy optimistic that the school was prepared to openly defy and ignore the governments instructions. On the one hand it is a pity that government has degenerated to such an extent that people are coming to ignore its instructions, on the other, it is good that people are prepared to at least resort to non cooperation with overly intrusive government.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s